Villa Curia is a complete little city with suites equipped with everything that you need to offer the best vacation and relaxing moments. It is located on a small hill in the community of Curia, on the Peninsula of Santa Elena, Ecuador just six kilometers from Montanita, 70 meters above sea level and 150 meters from the beach.
The views from this property are outstanding. The Pacific Ocean can be seen from every area of this property. Behind you are the lush green mountain range of Chongón-Colonche. Villa Curia has beautiful outside areas, children's park with swings, cook out area, great social table, pool, steam room, brick oven, Bonsai garden, and many other places where you can enjoy the most delicious breeze and landscaping. The location allows for you to always be far from the traffic and noise from the bigger cities. Don't forget to stop and see the live monkeys and birds on the property.
- There is a three bedroom villa (71.04 square meters first floor and 76.96 square meters the second floor). This very private home also has beautiful panoramic views from the balcony.
·Two of the bedrooms have entrance to the balcony.
· Two individual bathrooms. One upstairs and one downstairs.
·Stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, blender etc.
· Laundry room
· Balcony on the top floor with hammocks and chairs
·Internet and DirecTV. In two bedrooms there are LCD Televisions 42" each.
· 6 - 7 people with use of pull out bed.
· Price per night: $300.00 Including Taxes
· Price per week: $1400 Including taxes
· price per month: $1800 Including Taxes
There are three villas with two bedrooms ( 151.64 sq. meters each) that come with:
- Two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, bathtub and view to the beach, Tv LCD 42", A/C Split. walk - in closet, king size bed, terrace with hammocks and chairs.
- Living Room with TV, chimney, ceiling fan, pull out couch, living room furniture and foot lamps. This area has an entrance to a private terrace with outdoor furniture
-Kitchen completely equipped with a refrigerator, sink, microwave and kitchen utensils.
- A bathroom in the common area of the villa, next to the kitchen.
- WIFI and Direct TV in the bedrooms.
- Outside Laundry Area
- Maximum Capacity: 4-5 people (considering the use of the pull out couch or you can add an additional one.)
Price per night: $180.00 Including Taxes ( low season)
price per night: $220.00 Including taxes ( high season)
Price per week: $1071.00 Including Taxes ( 7 nights)
Monthly Price: $1500.00 Including Taxes ( Monthly)
Yearly Price: $1250.00 Including Taxes ( Monthly for a year)
There are also two additional suites ( 71.39 square meters) with one bedroom. These suites are located in the front of the property and are very private...you cannot even see them from the main area.
-one room with a king sized bed. TV LCD 42", AC split, walk in closet, ceiling fan, terrace with hammock and chairs.
- Living Room with LCD TV, ceiling fan, pullout couch with additional cushioning, living room furniture, pedestal lamps. This area has an entrance to the terrace with furniture and hammocks.
- Kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, water bin, cooking utensils, plates, knives & forks. glasses, pots & pans. Instant coffee, tea and sugar courtesy of Villa Curia.
- WIFI and DirecTV
- Maximum capacity: 3 people ( considering the use of the the pull out couch)
·Price per night: $125.00 including Taxes ( low season)
·Price per night: $150.00 Including Taxes (High Season)
·Price per week: $714.00 Including Taxes ( 7 nights)
· Price per month: $1250.00 Including Taxes ( Monthly)
· Price per year: $1100.00 Including Taxes ( Monthly for 1 year)
For a private viewing of this property, please contact Lourdes at 099.449.5658. You can also reach her at email@example.com
Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in. All information is deemed reliable but its accuracy is not guaranteed and the viewer should independently verify all information.
DRE License #260-G